All student applicants, for grades 7-9, must take an Entrance Exam. Exams are offered three times a year for possible scholarship awards. There is a $20 exam fee that must be paid before the student applicant takes the exam. Students must be pre-registered for the exam by either filling out the online registration form or by contacting the Director of Admissions at (315) 314-7157.
The next Entrance/Scholarship Exams are scheduled for:
- Call the Admissions Office for date and time.
We encourage all prospective students and their families to visit Bishop Grimes to learn what our school offers. Open Houses are offered two times a year. This year’s remaining Open House is scheduled for:
- Check back here for information regarding our Open Houses for the 2018-2019 school year!
Applications for New Admission
- 2018-2019 New Student Admission Application
- 2018-2019 New International Student Application
- 2018-2019 New Foreign Exchange Student Application
Applications for Readmission
- Families of current Bishop Grimes students are sent an email with a link to complete the reapplication process online. If your family did not receive the reapplication email, please contact Mrs. Pitonzo, the school’s registrar, at email@example.com or 315-437-0356. The deadline for submitting reapplications was February 15th.
FACTS (Tuition Assistance)
- A FACTS application must be filled out by any family that will be seeking tuition assistance. The FACTS application must be completed online by clicking here. Bishop Grimes’ institution ID is 7845. The absolute deadline for FACTS applications to be submitted is February 15, 2018.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP A)
- This is Diocesan tuition assistance for Catholic school education funded by the Hope Appeal. It is based on demonstrated financial need. To apply for TAP A, a completed FACTS applications must be completed online. Applications had to be submitted and completed online to FACTS by February 15, 2018, for consideration for a financial aid award for the upcoming school year.
Additional Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Programs
- There may be additional financial assistance available based on documented financial need and scholastic achievement. Please contact Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School’s Tuition Accounts Officer, Mrs. Lynn Fratangelo, or Controller, Mrs. Paula Gleason, at 315-437-0356 to discuss individual circumstances that will be brought to the attention of the school’s Finance Committee. Please note that NO financial assistance will be given to a family unless a completed FACTS application is on file. Please note that as of April 16, 2018, all additional tuition assistance provided by Bishop Grimes has been distributed to families.