All student applicants, for grades 7 and 9, must take an Entrance Exam. Exams are offered three times a year for possible scholarship awards. Fees for the exam are $20 and must be paid before the student applicant takes the exam. Parents may register their child by contacting the Director of Admissions at (315) 314-7157.
The next Entrance/Scholarship Exam is scheduled for:
- Please contact Sue Collins, Director of Admissions, at (315) 314-7157 to find out when our next Entrance/Scholarship Exam will be offered.
We encourage all prospective students and their families to visit Bishop Grimes to learn what our school offers. Open Houses are offered three times a year. The remaining Open House is scheduled for:
- May 24, 2017
Applications for New Admission
- 2017-2018 New Student Admission Application
- 2017-2018 New International Student Application
- 2017-2018 New Foreign Exchange Student Application
Applications for Readmission
- Reapplications for current Bishop Grimes students are generated via our student information system (Rediker) and are sent home to families with our reapplication packet. If your student needs an additional copy of your student’s reapplication, please contact the Admission Office. The deadline for returning reapplications was January 31st.
SMART Aid (Tuition Assistance)
- Smart Aid forms must be filled out for each student if you are intending to receive any type of financial assistance. Parents/Guardians, please fill out and submit with the application or re-application form. SMART Aid Applications can be completed online. Forms are also available at all Catholic Schools and at the Catholic School Office. Instructions are available here. Click here to view a helpful instructional video that will walk you through how to prepare and fill out the SMART Application. The deadline for SMART Aid applications was March 15, 2017.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP A)
- This is Diocesan tuition assistance for Catholic school education funded by the Hope Appeal. It is based on demonstrated financial need. SMART Aid Applications must be completed online. Applications must be submitted and completed online to SMART Aid by March 15, 2017 at the latest for consideration for financial aid awards for the next school year.
Additional Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Programs
- There may be additional financial assistance available based upon documented financial need and scholastic achievement. Please contact Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School’s Tuition Accounts Office at 315-437-0356 to discuss individual circumstances that will be brought to the attention of the school’s Finance Committee. Please note that NO financial assistance will be given to a family unless a completed SMART Aid application is on file.