Bishop Grimes would love to help you plan your next Bishop Grimes Reunion! Here is a list of suggestions to assist you with planning your special BG class reunion.
- For a class list, please contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations at (315) 314-7157 ext. 2. Please note, the addresses provided by the Alumni Relations Office are constantly changing, and we try to do the best we can by routinely updating information in our alumni database.
- When choosing a date for your reunion, please keep in mind that Bishop Grimes can host special events. We can arrange for a private Mass in our beautifully renovated chapel, a campus tour, a private reception, etc. If your class has a suggestion, we would love to hear it!
- We can assist you in communicating with your fellow classmates. We will post all of your important reunion information on our website, Facebook, and Twitter pages, and even assist you with sending out your invitations.
- Upon request, a representative from Bishop Grimes will come to your reunion to give your class a brief update on what’s been happening at Bishop Grimes.
- After the reunion, please send your updated classmate contact information to Ashlea Schad, Director of Development & Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our database. We would appreciate email addresses as well as postal addresses.
The Class of 2007 will be celebrating their 10th year Reunion at the Barking Gull in Liverpool, NY on Saturday, November 25, 2017 from 6:00-9:00 pm. Register for the event by clicking here.
Please call the Office of Development & Alumni Relations for contact information (315) 314-7157 ext. 2 or if you would like to have the school advertise your class reunion.