Your family is invited to become a member of the Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School Athletic Booster Club. This organization is open to all Bishop Grimes families who are interested in promoting school spirit and helping our Bishop Grimes student-athletes thrive and flourish!
The Booster Club is comprised of parents, friends, administrators, and alumni. Our primary purpose is to support the athletic programs offered at Bishop Grimes while fostering a sense of community and school spirit.
- If your child is playing sports, please plan to attend our seasonal Booster Club meetings;
- Does your child need service hours? Come to our meetings and learn about opportunities;
- We are always looking for parents to submit photos for the end-of-the-year Awards Ceremony and to help in the concession stand during home games;
- We are also seeking parental help to be at the inside concession stand weekdays at dismissal time.
Concession Stand Sign-Up
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Booster Club Tailgate Fundraiser
Join members of the BG Booster Club as we celebrate with our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 12:00-4:00 pm at Trappers II in Minoa (101 N. Main St., Minoa, NY 13116)
Keep your eyes out for more information about ticket prices in the near future. Price includes all you can eat and drink. All the proceeds will benefit our Bishop Grimes athletic programs and student-athletes. There will be a 50/50 raffle, door prizes, and raffle baskets. For more information on purchasing tickets, sponsoring the event, or for further questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Bishop Grimes Athletics!!!!
Bottle and Can Drive
The Booster Club is asking that you save and return your bottles and cans to the Thompson Bottle and Can Distribution Center, located at the corner of Kirkville and Thompson Road (6222 Thompson Road). All proceeds from this year-long fundraiser will benefit the Booster Club.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to our Booster Club Sponsors
Flynn O’Hara Uniforms
JB Brighton Electric
John Wike Painting
Le Moyne College
Wladis Law Firm
Thank you all very much!