Bishop Grimes Annual Cobra Classic Golf Tournament
Save the date for this year’s Annual Cobra Classic Golf Tournament!
Saturday, July 22, 2017, at Rogues Roost East Course (Rt. 31 Bridgeport, NY)
11:00 am- 12:15 pm check-in // 12:30 pm Shotgun Start
18-holes Captain & Crew format
- $130 per player; $520 per team (includes skins)
- *Student Special: Current Bishop Grimes student (including class of 2017)- $75.00
- Dinner only option: $50.00
- Dinner Sponsor/ Lunch Sponsor ($2,500)- 2 golf foursomes; 2 hole sponsorship signs, sponsorship designation in the tournament program, recognition at the awards dinner, banner on course, sponsor gift.
- Raffle Sponsor/Golf Carts Sponsor ($1,500)- 1 golf foursome; 1 hole sponsorship sign, sponsorship designation in the tournament program, recognition at the awards dinner, banner on course, sponsor gift.
- Cobra Benefactor ($1,000)- 1 golf foursome; 1 hole sponsorship sign, sponsorship designation in the tournament program, recognition at the awards dinner
- Cobra Supporter ($150)- Advertise your business with an 18” x 24” sign on the course and business card ad in the tournament program
- Cobra Patron ($75)- Advertise your business with a business card ad in the tournament program
If you cannot attend this year’s Annual Cobra Classic, consider purchasing raffle tickets!
Raffles- (1 ticket $5 / 3 tickets $10 / 10 tickets $20)
- Super Summer Raffle– prizes include, 50” LED TV, X-Box One, Lenovo Tablet, $250 Turning Stone Casino & Resort gift card, $200 Del Lago Casino gift card, and a portable tailgating grill.
- Callaway Golf Package– prize includes XR16 Driver, XR Irons (4PW, AW), and an X Series stand bag.
- 50/50– winner takes half of the pot.
All proceeds benefit the Bishop Grimes Scholarship Fund
Please send all registration fees and sponsorship donations to:
Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School
6653 Kirkville Rd.
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Please make checks payable to Bishop Grimes.
If you wish to pay by credit card, please call the Development & Alumni Relations Office at 315-314-7157 ext. 2