Bishop Grimes Summer 2019 Alumni Newsletter
The following highlights are featured in this edition:
- Bishop Grimes Welcomes New Principal– Ms. Debra Brillante
- BG I’m Worth It Campaign for Scholarship Support Announced
- Learn More: http://bishopgrimes.wpengine.com/giving/fundraisers/im-worth-it/
- Annual Report of Gifts acknowledging all alumni donors
- Alumni Spotlights:
- Ben Allyne ’99– Director of Fisher Chennai Engineering Center at Emerson Automation Solutions
- James Brady ’87– Director of Product and Technology Communications at ServiceNow
- Katie Baker ’98– Pediatrician at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Andi Dvorak ’98– Pediatrician at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Rev. Nathan Brooks ’05– Highlight from his 2019 Commencement address
- 2019 Summer Events:
- Cobra Classic Golf Tournament
- Barb Pfefferle returns to Grimes
- 1999 Reunion
- Madison County Distillery Event
- Friday, October 4th- Homecoming Kick-Off at Trappers II -5:00-6:30 pm
- Homecoming Game at BG Under the Lights at 7:00 pm, bonfire to follow.
- Saturday, November 2- Fall Craft & Vendor Show at BG- 10:00-4:00 pm
- Friday, April 17- Denim & Diamonds Spring Dinner & Auction
- BG GIVING TUESDAY!
- Please consider supporting the school this Giving Tuesday, December 3! Last year we raised over $12,000 and had more than 130 donors. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
Summer 2019 Alumni Newsletter