This year, Bishop Grimes is celebrating 50 years of providing quality, Catholic education. Bishop Grimes first opened its doors in 1966, and since that time, Bishop Grimes has provided generations of young men and women, in grades 7-12, with the academic knowledge and the Catholic identity needed to shape a brighter future for themselves and their communities. We accomplish our mission by providing a high quality and rigorous Catholic education that prepares students in mind, body and spirit to encounter Christ, live their faith in the context of his Church, and serve others in his name. While the mission of our school has remained steadfast since the school’s inception, Bishop Grimes has seen a tremendous amount of change and growth over five decades.
DID YOU KNOW…
- 100% of Bishop Grimes students are prepared for college, career, and life.
- Students from the Class of 2016 earned over $9 million in college scholarships and awards.
- Students performed over 7,000 community service hours in the 2015-2016 school year.
- More than 75% of our students participate in interscholastic athletics.
- All incoming 7th graders receive a complimentary Chromebook.
- The average ratio between student/teacher is considerably lower than public schools.
- International and foreign exchange students are offered the opportunity for ENL courses to enhance their academic performance.
We welcome all prospective students and families to Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School. Please stop by to tour our school or call the Director of Admissions at (315) 314-7157 to set up an appointment.
The Bishop Grimes Board of Trustees